LIC ADO Admit Card 2013, hall ticket 2013 Download

+My Results India LIC ADO Recruitment Call Letter 2013 Available Online  LIC ADO Recruitment Call Letter 2013 Available Online , Admit Card 2013, hall ticket 2013,  Download LIC ADO Recruitment Call Letter 2013

LIC Direct Sales Executive(DSE) Call Letter 2013 Download
LIC Direct Sales Executive(DSE) Call Letter 2013 Download :

1. ADO ONLINE EXAM CALL LETTER - (CENTRAL ZONE)
  2. ADO ONLINE EXAM CALL LETTER - (EAST CENTRAL ZONE)
  3. ADO ONLINE EXAM CALL LETTER - (EAST ZONE)
  4. ADO ONLINE EXAM CALL LETTER - (NORTH CENTRAL ZONE)
  5. ADO ONLINE EXAM CALL LETTER - (NORTH ZONE)
  6. ADO ONLINE EXAM CALL LETTER - (SOUTH CENTRAL ZONE)
  7. ADO ONLINE EXAM CALL LETTER - (SOUTH ZONE)
  8. ADO ONLINE EXAM CALL LETTER - (WESTERN ZONE)

9. Information Booklet (English)
  10. Information Booklet (Hindi)

1. NOTIFICATION CENTRAL ZONE
  2. NOTIFICATION EAST CENTRAL ZONE
  3. NOTIFICATION NORTH CENTRAL ZONE
  4. NOTIFICATION EAST ZONE
  5. NOTIFICATION NORTH ZONE
  6. Corrigendum for the Notification of North Zone
  7. NOTIFICATION SOUTH ZONE
  8. NOTIFICATION WESTERN ZONE
  9. NOTIFICATION SOUTH CENTRAL ZONE
  10. "Take your career sky high"
  11. ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO'S RECRUITMENT EXAM 2012-13
  12. Age Criteria

Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) had been released the call letter or admit card for Direct Sales Executive(DSE) written exam(WE) 2013. The exam will be held very soon. All candidates who will appear in this examination can download their admit card via online mode from the LIC official website at - www.licindia.in. Candidates can be download LIC Direct Sales Executive(DSE) Call Letter 2013 visit the given below link.

Link 1- Click Hear To Download Admit card

Link 2 - Download Admit Card LIC India

Link 3- LIC ADO Admit Card 2013, hall ticket 2013
INSTRUCTIONS for downloading CALL LETTER :
1) To download CALL-LETTER, please LOGIN with your registered Email-ID and Password in the box below.
2) If you have not logged-in earlier, please LOGIN with your registered Email-ID and default password - 'guest'.
3) After successful login, please click on the Application No to get Call Letter button.
4) Please download in any one language - ENGLISH or HINDI.
5) Please bring this CALL-LETTER (with photo affixed) at the time of Written Test/Interview.
6) Place/Date/Time of the Written Test/Interview is mentioned in the CALL-LETTER.

Click Hear To Download CALL LATTER
Candidates if you want to received all latest updates about LIC via Facebook, then join us on Facebook page. Candidates Touch with us for more updates or book mark this page for future reference.

DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER RECRUITMENT LIC ADO 2012 - 2013 | 2013 LIC RECRUITMENT PROCESS CALL LETTER DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOAD CALL LETTERS PRINT RECRUITMENT LIC ADO 2013
LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA
HIRING trainee development

Date of online test dates below:

Saturday, 02/02/2013

Sunday, 03/02/2013

Download the letter of invitation of On-Line Examination

After Date  20.01.2013

27 comments:

Satish Biradar 5:26 pm, January 22, 2013

sir my lic ado call not come my mail
why & what can do

sunil 8:41 pm, January 22, 2013
This comment has been removed by the author.
akki 8:43 pm, January 22, 2013

Sir i m also unable to get my admit card still.Please update the date for downloading admit card.

sunil 8:44 pm, January 22, 2013

It is said that LIC ADO admit card wil be available to download frm 20th Jan, but yet its not on LIC site..! can anyone pls respond wht's wrong or can anyone post a direct link to download ADO admit card..? Thanx folks

akki 8:46 pm, January 22, 2013

i m also unable to get my admit card still, Please update the date when will we get our LIC ADO admit card.

Target2012 9:52 pm, January 22, 2013

I got reg num and password.
as best of my info after 20th Jan link should be there to download admit card but still they havnt provided any such link.
Kindly help to provide if any.

ashu.micronet@gmail.com

Sarita 9:20 am, January 23, 2013

i am unable to get my admit card still, Please update the date when will we get our LIC ADO admit card.

Read more: http://myresultsindia.blogspot.com/2013/01/lic-ado-admit-card-2013-hall-ticket.html#ixzz2IlcGwRnA

Sarita 9:22 am, January 23, 2013

Laksh Dhana 9:37 am, January 23, 2013

sir,iam also unable to get my admit card for lic ado pls anyone help.

ANUSHA 11:10 am, January 23, 2013

Hi All....
I am still not able to see the link to download the admit card.. is that they wills end an email or a SMS.. Its almost time to get the admit card.. please help.

sunil 12:58 pm, January 23, 2013

Hi Friends..
May be LIC haven't uploaded Admit cards of ADO's yet, So we'll wait for another couple of days, hope so they might upload our's..! Bcoz right nw they've uploaded admit cards of Direct sales executives..!

G tripathy 8:01 pm, January 23, 2013

sir still now not able to download my admitcard or not get a mail

avinash shukla 9:32 pm, January 23, 2013

hiiiiiii download admit card of lic ado exam from this link.........

Bhaskar 1:24 pm, January 24, 2013

I have lost my password sent by LIC. so what should I do to get my admit card?

Bhaskar 1:38 pm, January 24, 2013

I have lost my registration no. What should I do now to get my admit card??

Bhaskar 1:39 pm, January 24, 2013

I have lost my registration no. What should I do now to get my admit card??

Nishant 2:59 pm, January 24, 2013

I couldnt take da print out of dis application(ado).last date fr reprint ws 15.any help or suggestions on how can i reprint my applicatn??

Mamata Rana 5:09 pm, January 25, 2013

hiii i am unable to download call later of this online exam. it shows invalid login.. what to do??

Mamata Rana 5:10 pm, January 25, 2013

Mamata Rana 5:11 pm, January 25, 2013

Mahesh Gundala 1:13 am, January 26, 2013

My admit card is not downloading.. Though i had received my Reg. No. 1069751 and Password too. but its not downloading... May I know the reason.
It shows invalid login id. Whats the problem. Can any one slove this problem.

Mahesh Gundala 1:14 am, January 26, 2013

It shows invalid login id. Whats the problem. Can any one slove this problem.

veeresham pol 1:59 pm, May 03, 2013

02/05/2013
i got hte sms to download ur call letter from www.licindia.com
but it showing call letter download date is over........ plz help me plz

veeresham pol 2:02 pm, May 03, 2013

02/05/2013 i got he sms to download ur call letter from www.licindia.com
but it showing download date is over ... plz help plzzzzzzzzzz

subeena 7:53 pm, May 03, 2013

sir,i received messege on my phone to download call letter on 2 may,2013,...but when i open the site it shows downlaod date is over...help plz

Get Results,admit card, jobs, time table..In Your Mail Enter your email address:

MyResultsIndia

Don't Forget TO Activate E Mail Subscription Form Your Mail.

Google+ Followers

In This Blog Results of the university and exams of all India level will be published immediately after it will declared. www.myresultsindia.com network work for the students to find there results as soon as it will be out.
Powered by Blogger.